To build a blog is an easy task which can be done by anyone, all you need to sign up a free account on WordPress or blogger and placing number of posts on it but its a tough task when it become driving a whole lot of traffic on your blog in order to make your blog relevant to your audience. To build a successful blog with a sufficient traffic is a hard task. All you need is to look at some of the tactics you must keep in mind while you are doing anything on your blog i.e. at the time of blogging.
so here are some BASIC tips that you must have to remember next time you are writing a post on your blog.
1. Choosing the content to post that is likable to your audience and they are going to share.
While writing a post you must always considering the audience that will share your post as much as possible in order to attain more views and more traffic.You must focus on those groups,topics,writing styles and contents that will help you gathering a whole lot of traffic, like info graphics and videos tutorials etc all to targeted audience related to that topic.
2. Participating in those groups already having a desired amount of audience.
Always keep information related to those groups, blogs, forums that will be suitable for you and can show interests in the topics related to your blog.Always tke part in online committees and discussions and make an impressive look towards others for your blog.
3.It is important to make the content of your blog SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly as search engines are the most convenient and massive way to attract a whole lot of traffic on your blog.Taking advantage of this property can make your blog well known to others and helps in increasing the value of your blog and increase the rate of your developing business.
4. Using Social networking sites and other famous sites in order to achieve an impressive amount of audience to view your blog.As we know social network is the fastest network growing industry in the world and the best examples to show them is- Twitter with more than 465 million users, Facebook having 850 million active users, Google+ with nearly 100 million active users and LinkedIn with over 130 million users, provides a good opportunity to you in order to attract a huge amount of audience towards your blog.Most of the people , spend most of the time on these sites with developing their interest in social networking and hence place your blog in front of many.All you need is to share your post and videos and let them go viral.
5. Install Google analytic and always keep an eye on the result.
Analytic help you to keep an eye on your current site condition and working, traffic driving on your site etc and will help you to see which source will help you drive quality traffic to your site or blog.
6. Adding graphics, videos, photos, illustrations and info graphics with Back-Links.
If you are enough good in clicking, producing and editing good quality photos, videos and illustrations, then you should place them on your blog in order to make an interest in your audience towards your post and makes your post well defined and understandable to your audience.Use image in such a way that your audience must have the right permission to use them on their site but with the benefit of having you as the creator of that content by creating back links.
7. Always providing enough tags and keywords in your posts as it will help in easy targeting to the required audience by the search engines.Proper phrases, tags and keywords used help your content SEO friendly and easily available to the targeted audience.There is a free tool provided by Google that is known as AdWords Keyword Tool which will help you know which type of keywords are going to be suitable for your post when ever you place any kind of a phrase and go for the ‘match type’ option.
8.Providing an option to others to place as Guest Post.In the beginning it is a bit difficult in order to attract other bloggers to allow them and make them placing their posts or contribute for your blog but improving your blog quality and audience will help them placing relevant posts on your blog.It is a great way to provide newbies to enter in the field of blogging and watch out the way of your working and providing easy ways for earning back links and references to your blog.
9. Making the design of your blog attractive.The art of making your blog beautiful makes your blog more attractive and likable to others and hence more visited by others.Whenever a reader looks at your blog, they look towards what they ‘feel’ about your blog i.e. how its design feels like.You can also make your blog impressive by placing beautiful templates and can do self coding if you are aware of css etc. languages and placing them will make it more amazing yet attractive.
10.Participating in questions and answering sites and enabling subscriptions for others to joining you.
Every day there is a whole lot of people ask questions on the popular Q+A sites like Yahoo!,Ask.com etc, so always remain keen towards those frequently asked questions and provide your views and track down their response, linking your blog towards their need. Providing them valuable answers and always link your blog post related to that topic and questions asked.If someone likes your blog ideas and posts that you must provide them option of email subscriptions in order to remain in touch with your site.The subscription makes notifying about all the post you place in your blog to those who have subscribed you.
11. Attending and hosting new events which let others to place their views on your blog and allows them to place guest posts,tweets,links,etc and hence increasing your traffic.
12. Using email listing in order to increase traffic.
Collect emails of as much as you can, of your relatives and friends and their related ones and start listing them in your blog which helps increasing its popularity and blog traffic.
13. Using a good niche.
Niche is basically referred to a topic on which you are building your blog.Always use for a topic that is more likely to be searched by audience and is more search engine optimized i.e. mostly searched by any search engines. Using proper keywords and using tags makes your blog more optimized towards any search engine and hence makes more view able to a large number of audience.
14. Last but not the least don’t give up.
It takes time depending upon your work ability that how much popular your blog becomes, how much traffic is generated by it.All you need is to don’t give up writing new posts and sharing them, which is done by most of the bloggers as they aren’t able to make sufficient amount of audience towards their blog.
1.REASONS TO START BODYWEIGHT EXERCISES RIGHT NOW
2.MARK ZUCKERBERG BIOGRAPHY ( SUCCESS STORY )
3.CHOOSE THE RIGHT CAREER FOR YOUR RIGHT FUTURE
4.5 BLOGGERS WIDGETS EVERY BLOGGER MUST USE
5.LET YOUR PICTURE DO THE TALKING