PLAYSTATION 4 V/S Xbox 720!!
The title says it all,Yes according to some sources the specifications of Playstation 4 and Xbox 720 are leaked.Below i am providing you both the specifications of the two systems,and thanks to the news source site for the below given info.Earlier i had told you about the leak info of playstation 4 .
PS4 Tech Specs
- An APU with a fast GPU.
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM.
- 4GB of GDDR5 RAM.
- CPU is an x86 system with 256-bit bus.
- A more off the shelf design than the modded Xbox 720. “We all feel Omni is more of a pc in it design.”
- Capable of 3.2TFlops of data.
Xbox 720 Tech Specs
- Three SOCs in one console. Two “Venus” models, and one “Mars”.
- 8GB RAM, with 1GB devoted to operating system.
Mars SOC – System SOC
- GPU AMD 8850 spec GPU clocked at 600mhz
- 4 core CPU is clocked @ 1.8GHz. It is an x86 system.
- Audio DSP
2 of Venus SOC – Application SOC
- GPU AMD 8900 spec GPU clocked at 800mhz with 10000HD series future tech
- 4 core CPU is clocked @ 2.5GHz
- 1.5 Gb of GDDR5 ram on each SOC (total 3GB) clocked @ 1.2Ghz
- 4GB of DDR4 RAM with 384 bit bus
- Ray tracing chip
- High speed blitter with 510 GB/s bandwidth between SOCs
- Power brick is 300 watts, but SDKs are looking at 230 watts used.
- Capable of 4.2TFlops of data.
Next-Gen PS4 & Xbox 720 Tech Glossary
- APU = Accelerated Processing Unit. A hardware system that includes an additional method of processing. In this case, a CPU with a GPU built in.
- CPU = Central Processing Unit. The primary processing function of a machine.
- GPU = Graphics Processing Unit. The system used to process and generate the visuals of a game.
- SOC = System On Chip. A method of combining all the processing functions (CPU, GPU, etc) onto a single chip. Largely used for mobiles and tablets, but increasingly popular for consoles.
- Omni = One of the proposed final names for the PS4.
- Starsha = The rumoured name of the chips on board the PS4.
- Thebes = The internal codename for the PS4.