I have HTC Diamond 2 and its a smartphone having touchscreen.For a touch screen mobile phone,its touch screen is like its heart,So when its damage your mobile is gone for bad!o the smartphone users have to take a little more cautions to keep their mobile damage free
So below i am sharing some tips to take care of your touch screen phone
Hot Pick: Compare Samsung S3,Galaxy Note and iPhone 5!
Some tips which i strongly recommand:-
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight,because it will damage the quality of the LCD
- The touch screen is very delicate and it is important how you carry them.If you have a larger touch screen phone,you should avoid placing it in your front or back pocket
- Use a screen protector or a scratch-resistant plastic on the phone screen
- Do not put too much pressure on the screen,just tap the screen naturally
- Keep your cellphone away from objects that contain a magnetic field such as radios,televisions etc
- Use your index finger while working on the screen,do not use nails to wipe the screen when you are using because itwill lead to scratched screens.Instead,use a soft tissue or a clean cloth to wipe the screen.
So as you have read that keeping a touch smartphone is also sometimes irritating! but as like there are always some bad and good factors of everything!
I hope you liked my tips,Keep visiting Dhavalthakur.com