I have 2 i Pods,and 1 iPad 2 and as i am a tech geeky i often change my operating systems but a we know itunes only sync with one pc for a single iDevice,that time i got a idea :d and that idea turned into this information article
To sync your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with a new computer (Windows), there are certain things you must do so as to prevent iTunes from deleting the content on your phone. If you’re using an older version of iTunes, I suggest you download the latest version.
Sync Music and Apps Purchased Through iTunes
1. The first thing I did was to log in to iTunes with the same Apple ID on my iPhone
2. The next thing I did was to authorize the computer
3. Now, press CTRL + S to display the sidebar (hidden by default on iTunes 11). Right-click on your phone name and select “Transfer Purchases”
4. You may get a warning that your computer needs to be authorized again if you purchased from Apple Store with more than one account, simply hit the authorize button to proceed and enter your login and password.
5. The transfer should commence. Please note that only apps you installed through iTunes and music you bought from the store would be synced.
Sync Downloaded .ipa Applications and Games
You only need this if you’re a jailbreaker with lots of downloaded cracked games and apps on your device. You may need to install AppSync, and then extract those .ipa packages from your phone (if you don’t have the downloaded .ipa file anymore, that is).
To Sync Games and cracked Games into your iDevice
just place the .ipa packages in this location:
…\My Music\iTunes\Mobile Applications\
And then do the synchronization.
Sync Music and Videos from the library
You can’t do this directly with iTunes but there are software programs around that can do the job pretty well. CopyTrans works well on Windows and Senuti for Mac too is great. With Copy Trans, you can rebuild your iTunes library from your iPhone but the software isn’t totally free.
If you would prefer a freeware, you may check out SharePod
- iOS 6 Jailbreak name Announced (dhavalthakur.com)
- Your This week Planar:- Temple Run 2! (dhavalthakur.com)
- Temple Run Cheatcodes (All):Exclusive on dhavalthakur.com (dhavalthakur.com)