Samsung Galaxy S has a brilliant 4.0 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and 16M colors combination.
The Samsung Galaxy S has a 5 MP camera with resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels having features autofocus, Face Detection, Geo Tagging, and also a secondry VGA.
It runs on a 1 GHz Cortex-A8 and 512 RAM, 2 ROM internal memory is 16 with 32 external memory Support.
It supports all major connectivity options like Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, 3G with HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps.
It also supports TV Out, Organizer features.
Samsung Galaxy S available in Black, White colours.
Samsung Galaxy S
as low as ` 14,200/-
Your Samsung Galaxy s might be malfunctioning, taking rather too long to boot, having a messed up operating system due to an incompatible application, proving unresponsive to certain operations or you just might feel like wiping all personal data off before giving it out to your kid. Performing a hard rest is exactly what you need and this isn’t that hard on Samsung Galaxy S.
There are some cases in which you need to hard reset your Mobile See according to your Problem.
Case 1 :If you can still access the phone menu and perform basic operations:
Go to home Screen and click the menu icon
Select Settings, then Privacy
Tap Reset Phone
Enter your password and select Yes to confirm
Case 2: If the phone is frozen or won’t boot up:
– Turn off the phone or remove and re-insert the battery if it’s frozen
– Press the volume up + volume down button. (You might use only the volume down button, whichever works for you)
– Now press the power button for about 2-3 seconds but be sure you’re still holding the volume up + volume down button
– A menu should now appear with options like Fastbook, Clear storage, Recovery and Simlock
– Select Clear Storage by pressing the volume down button
– Press and release the power button briefly
– Confirm your selection bu pressing the volume up button.
Doing this task will make your Handset new and fast as it was when it was purchased
- Habit Of Reading – A Key to Successful Blogging (dhavalthakur.com)
- Playstation 4 and Xbox 720 Specs Leaked? (dhavalthakur.com)
- WhatsApp! : The New Generation Messenger (dhavalthakur.com)
- Facebook Graph Search (dhavalthakur.com)
- Your This week Planar:- Temple Run 2! (dhavalthakur.com)